Acceptable Use Policy
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. JCHost.net Internet Services, LLC will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- Use of JCHost.net Internet Services, LLC to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / unsolicited bulk e-mail (“SPAM”). Use of JCHost.net service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of your account.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF A JCHOST.NET Internet Services, LLC. CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER'S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
Acceptable Use Policy is subject to change without notice.
Please direct any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.